Some of the most beautiful beaches of Macedonia in Northern Greece are located very close to Nea Peramos. Clean seas and beaches with fine sand and crystal waters. Some of these beaches are:
- The famous sand dunes “Ammolofoi”, vast expanse of golden sandy beaches with a variety of organized facilities (beach bars) but also with some quiet, free space to set up your umbrella.
- The peninsula called “Brasidas” extend across the sea, creating small gulfs with gorgeous, quiet, sandy beaches, ideal for snorkeling and speargun fishing.
- The beach of Nea Peramos located in the bay.
- The beach at the Alana area of Nea Iraklitsa
- The beaches of "Egnatia" more quiet and isolated, with rocky or sandy shores and many opportunities for coast fishing.
All the aforementioned beaches are just minutes away!